We reserve the right to change this Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Terms and Conditions periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- Scope of Services:
- This website provides you with the following services(“Services”):
- It allows to register for Tele Consultation services with Resources including Medical Practitioners/Physicians through Whatapp, Tele Call, Video Conferencing platforms or other platforms that Health Travellers Worldwide may partner with from time to time.
- It allows you to connect and interact with such Resources through the above platforms for the purposes of Medical Consultation both on a Complimentary and Fee basis.
- It allows you to upload your Medical Reports to enable the Resources to render you an effective consultation and advise.
- Health Travellers Worldwide reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or alienate any of the above services at any point of time and Health Travellers Worldwide does not guarantee that all the above services would be available at all point of times.
- This website provides you with the following services(“Services”):
- Responsible Use and Conduct
- You expressly agree and acknowledge that you would not avail the Services for emergent and urgent Medical cases. Your further acknowledge that the Services are not a substitute for Face to Face consultation.
- By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, platforms, medical practitioners, physicians and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources‘), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this Terms and Conditions, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You expressly agree to accurately provide and not omit any information in relation to your past conditions, history, allergies, etc. We do not verify any such information provided by the Users and Health travellers Worldwide shall assume no liability with regard to such information/misrepresentation, if any provided by the User.You agree to promptly notify Heath Travellers Worldwide any change in your Personal Information and/or Medical Conditions.
- You understand that your medical conditions and allied reports, conditions shall be kept in confidentiality by the Resources and Health Travellers Worldwide.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts. In case of any suspected or unauthorized use, the User may promptly notify Health Travellers Worldwide of such use. Health Travellers Worldwide assumes no responsibility for the losses incurred by the User due to the unauthorized use of their Account. However, the User maybe liable for the losses that Health Travellers Worldwide and its associated third parties may incur due to the unauthorized use of the Account by the User. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as public chat, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;Impersonates any person or entity, including any company employees/representatives.Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this Terms and Conditions, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- Limitation of Liability:
You understand, agree, and acknowledge that Health Travellers Worldwide is a mere facilitator between the User and the Resources and we only allow the Users to connect and initiate transactions with the Resources. Health Travellers Worldwide does not provide any medical advice, it only merely facilitates interactions between the Users and the Resources. Thus you expressly acknowledge that :
- We are not a Party to any of the Transactions initiated/availed by you.
- We do not assume any liability for the nature of consultation and advise rendered by the Resources in particular by the Medical Practitioners and Physicians to the User. We do not assume any liability for the conducts, acts, omission of advise if any by such Resources and the damages and losses that the Users may suffer as a result of such acts or omissions.
- We do not assume any liability for error in diagnosis provided by the Resources i.e. the Medical practitioners and Physicians. Additionally, we do not assume any liability for the error in diagnosis resulting from incomplete information, suppression of material facts and suppression of history, important conditions, allergies that are not declared by the User.
- We also do not assume any liability for misinterpretation, wrong judgment and wrong perception of advice of such Resources by the Users during the Services. Users are advised to exercise their discretion in acting based on the advice/consultation received from the Medical Practitioners/Physicians.
- We do not assume any liability for delay or deficiency in providing of the Services that may or may not have been caused by external and technical factors including but not limited to poor network, power shutdown, maintenance work by Internet Service providers, acts of god etc. Health Travellers Worldwide takes all reasonable steps to ensure that their website is free from viruses, however we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, that my adversely affect User’s Hardware or Software as a result of using the Services through our platform or through other platforms as mentioned in the Services above.
In no event shall Health Travellers Worldwide be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or Consequential damages, costs or any other damages, costs of any kind, including, but not Limited to, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in Contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of, or inability to use, the Services or this website or advice provided or content contained in, or accessed through, this web site, even if Health Travellers Worldwide has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Health Travellers Worldwide and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Terms and Conditions or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account in connection with the Services. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Terms and Conditions. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- In no event, Travellers Health Worldwide would be liable to you or any third party for direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the Services.
- Your indemnification obligation under this “Terms of Service” would survive the termination of your account with World website and Resources.
- Payment & Refund Terms
- Availing of Services: While availing the Services, you shall pay the amount as reflected for interaction and consultation with the Resources i.e for consultation with the Physicians and Medical Practitioners through telephonic call and Video consultation.
- You agree and acknowledge that Health Travellers Worldwide may use certain third-party vendors including Payment Gateways for the processing of such Payments.
- Refunds: You shall be eligible for a refund only in the following circumstances:
- In case of non-availability of Resources during the time of consultation: In the aforesaid scenario, you may opt to hold the amount paid as a credit in our account for Future Consultations. In the event you do not elect the Credit and choose to obtain a refund, you may write to us at email@example.com, seeking a refund, from your registered email ID, including your accurate details as Registered in our account including the Name of receiving bank, Account Holder name, IFSC Code, Payment Transaction ID, etc. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, you shall not be eligible for refund in case of Non-availability of the Resources due to acts of god and for rcircumstances beyond the Control of Health Travellers Worldwide.
- In the event of Technical error, where your payment may reflect multiple times in our account.
- Health Travellers Worldwide shall not be held liable if the payment does not reflect in Your account, due to the following reasons:
- Due to inaccurate details/payment instructions as issued by you.
- If the issuing bank refuses or delay in honoring the Payment instructions.
- Due to acts of god including natural disasters, pandemics and circumstances beyond the control of Health Travellers Worldwide.
- All decisions with regard to refund shall be at the sole discretion of Health Travellers Worldwide and the same shall be final and binding.
- Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Health Travellers Worldwide or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this Terms and Conditions.Health Travellers Worldwide aims to help patients connect with hospitals and doctors by providing relevant information for informed decision making and deliver significant outcomes for clients through efficient healthcare management and consultancy.All information provided by Health Travellers Worldwide regarding methods, treatment and diagnosis for illness is for general purposes. This medical information may not be accurate and should not be used as a substitute for advice given by physicians. In case of an emergency, users are advised to contact Doctors immediately and not rely on this website. This website does not create a doctor-patient relationship. No medical product, service, doctor or hospital is endorsed by Health Travellers Worldwide. This website should be used in a responsible manner in consonance with advice given by Doctors and Healthcare providers.
The trademark “Health Travellers Worldwide”, Health Travellers Worldwide’s logo, design, text, graphics, data, literature, information, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof on this website and the Copyright therein are property of Health Travellers Worldwide’s affiliates or licensors. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Health Travellers Worldwide.
Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Health Travellers Worldwide.
- Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Terms and Conditions. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Should you wish to suspend or delete your account from Health Travellers Worlwide, you have the option to do so by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governing Law
This website is controlled by Health Travellers Worldwide from our offices located in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of India, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of India, without regard to the conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Further if the User is from outside India, the User shall be liable to comply with the applicable laws of the respective countries and Tra shall not be held liable whatsoever in this regard. Furthermore, any action to enforce this Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the courts located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India,. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Health Travellers Worldwide’s website is not intended for EU Customers.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, HEALTH TRAVELLERS WORLDWIDE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions of Services
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update or modify this Terms and Conditions without any notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
- Entire agreement
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at email@example.com.