- What information do we collect?
We collect your personal information through our forms. Data requested but not required would be specified as optional.
We may collect information including but not limited to your age, gender, first and last name, birth date, title, zip code/pin code, occupation, industry, demographical information, company or any other physical address, contact number, email or other contact information, details of your medical ailments, treatments undergone, past conditions, alleergies, health reports, testing results, diagnostic reports that you may upload, medications and other such details,
You will also be asked to create a user name and password that will enable you to access your personal account. To confirm your identity, certain steps of verification may be put in place. It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account information. Health Travellers Worldwide cannot be liable for any damage occurring as a consequence of negligence on the part of the user.
- What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps the Resources i.e Physicians to render you an effective advise.
- To improve the quality of Healthcare.
- To improve our website. We improve our website based on the information on who visits our website and what they are looking for.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us improve our services.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide while filling out a form, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news / updates / promotions / related product or service information, etc.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities(including copyright infringement), suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Health Travellers Worldwide ’s or any policies thereof or as otherwise required by law
- Filter spam and other inappropriate content from our services;
- Block disruptive users and protect the safety of users of our services;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our email suppression list;
- Seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the services offered by Health Travellers Worldwide ;
- Send you, from time to time, updates or advertisements;
- Anticipate and resolve problems related to Health Travellers Worldwide ;
- Inform you of any changes or updates on Health Travellers Worldwide, or to send you additional information about Health Travellers Worldwide or our Websites;
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of websites maintained by Health Travellers Worldwide or the users of Health Travellers Worldwide ;
- In case of merger or acquisition with another company or entity, transfer of information about you to such entity;
- Remove, if need be all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes;
- To use it for any other purpose as deem fit by Health Travellers Worldwide.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How we protect your information?
- Our directories and database are password protected to safeguard your personal information.
- Further our privacy practices are designed in a manner to comply with the “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” (SPDI) as defined in the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 Naturally we shall maintain the privacy of your Health information as provided in accordance with the SPDI.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow), that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may also contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- All information shared to us are confidential. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, Health Travellers Worldwide uses services of authorised third parties, who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing other services to you. These parties are contractually prohibited from using personally identifiable information for any purpose other than for the purpose Health Travellers Worldwide specifies. We prohibit the sale or transfer of personal information to entities outside of Health Travellers Worldwide’s affiliates for their use without your approval. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you hereby acknowledge and agree that third party services described in this paragraph are subject to such party’s terms of services and privacy policies, links to which can be provided to you upon request.
- Health Travellers Worldwide may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to appropriate governmental authorities. If requested by law enforcement or judicial authorities, Health Travellers Worldwide will provide this information upon receipt of appropriate documentation. Health Travellers Worldwide may also provide information to law enforcement to protect its property and the health and safety of individuals as permitted by statute.
- In the event that all or substantially all of Health Travellers Worldwide’ s stock and/or all or substantially all assets are transferred or sold to another entity, Health Travellers Worldwide may transfer personally identifiable information to the acquiring entity. If, as a result of such a business transition, your personally identifiable information will be used in a materially different manner, you will be given choice consistent with our policy regarding notification of changes. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party Links
- Links to third party websites on Health Travellers Worldwide might be provided solely as a convenience measure. If these links are used, you will be diverted from Health Travellers Worldwide’s website. Health Travellers Worldwide has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus Health Travellers Worldwide do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials or advice found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- Any access of the third party sites linked to Health Travellers Worldwide is done entirely at the own risk. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at such third party websites to confirm that you understand and agree with them.
- It must also be noted by the user that before using the websites or the name Health Travellers Worldwide on any other page, site, index, reference or display of information relating to Health Travellers Worldwide proper accreditation and prior permission must be taken from Health Travellers Worldwide failing to do so shall be considered a violation and may attract legal actions.
- You also understand that for completion of the services and for interactions with the Resources you would get in touch with various other third party platforms including not limited to Whatsapp, Webex and payment gateways. As with third party sites, you acknowledge that the Privacy Policies/Terms and Conditions of these platforms are not within the Control of Health Travellers Worldwide and you agree that it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies of such third party platforms to confirm that you agree with them.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Protecting the privacy of every minor is especially important to Health Travellers Worldwide. Health Travellers Worldwide is not structured to attract minor children less than eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, Health Travellers Worldwide do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone under 18 years. If you are aged under 18, Health Travellers Worldwide requests that you do not provide Health Travellers Worldwide with information relating to you or to others. Please seek the guidance of your parent or guardian before using Health Travellers Worldwide’s services. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who is aged under 18 and you become aware that your child has provided Health Travellers Worldwide with information without your consent, please contact us at 0091 91763 90909.
- Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section, establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, by clicking here.
- Withdrawal of Consent
You have the option to withdraw your consent against use of your Personal Data by writing to us at email@example.com. In such an event, we shall seek to anonymise your details within 30 days of such notice. However in the event of ongoing Services, we reserve the right to retain all the Information until the Competition of such services.
- Updates and Changes
Health Travellers Worldwide reserves the right, at any time, to add to, change, update or modify this Policy without any notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on Health Travellers Worldwide. Your continued use of Health Travellers Worldwide is an express acknowledgement to such revised Policy whereby You would be contractually bound by such modified Terms and Conditions/Policies. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
Health Travellers Worldwide take reasonable precautions to maintain the protection of personally identifiable information collected and used in consonance with our Privacy Statement. In addition to technical safeguards, Health Travellers Worldwide also uses physical controls and procedures to safeguard your personally identifiable information. However, Health Travellers Worldwide cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade our security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet.
If you have any queries about our Internet Privacy Statement or other aspects of privacy on Health Travellers Worldwide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Health Travellers Worldwide’s website is not intended for EU Customers.
Health Travellers Worldwide
Plot No: 20, Srinivasa Nagar, 2nd Street,
Kottivakkam, OMR, Chennai- 600 096, India
Phone: +91 44 4261 1611 I +91 91763 90909