Colon cancer is the third most common cancer in the world after breast cancer & lung cancer (WHO Fact Sheet). You can do your bit to help prevent colon cancer in 7 easy ways:
- Eat at regular time everyday
- Ensure that you have balanced meals. Avoid sugar and red meat.
- Always make sure that there is a gap of 12 hours between dinner and breakfast
- Chew your food well before swallowing.
- Drink water and stay hydrated at all times.
- Eat naturally available, locally grown, home-cooked food and avoid processed foods.
- Get sufficient exercise.