Top Arthroscopic and Spine Surgeons
from Chennai at
Excelcare Hospital, Guwahati
Know your Doctors:
M.B.B.S., FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics), FEBOT, M.R.C.S. (Ed.), D.Ortho, Dip.SICOT
Dr. SENTHILVELAN.R is an eminent and highly qualified Arthroscopic surgeon who specialises in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery; surgeries of the shoulders, elbows, wrists and injuries sustained in the knee due to sports.
Patient who will benefit from the OPD Camp
- Chronic back ache combined with prolapsed lumbar discs
- Osteoarthritis knees
- Frozen shoulders
- Chronic heel pain
- Feet and ankle immobility
- Neck pain
- Prolapsed cervical discs
- Complex fractures
- Wrist/elbow arthritis
- Chronic tennis elbows
- Sports injuries (ACL related)
- Shoulder recurrent dislocations
- Bone tumours
- Paediatric ortho problems
- Having successfully performed more than 5000 Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgeries and over 7000 Knee Arthroscopy Surgeries, his expertise is unrivalled.
- His innovativeness has led him to develop a brand-new Transosseous Device (a device to drill bone tunnels) known as Arthrocuff to aid during Shoulder Arthroscopic Cuff Repair.
- He was the first doctor belonging to the southern part of the Indian subcontinent who completed the Arthroscopic Latarjet procedure (a complex arthroscopic procedure).
- He is one of the very few surgeons in the country specialising in Reverse Geometry Replacements of the shoulder.
Dr P. SHANMUGA SUNDARAM
– M.S. (Orthopaedics), M.B.B.S
Fellowship in Spine Surgery (South Korea)
Member of International Spine ArthroplastySociety
Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
Dr P. SHANMUGA SUNDARAM has given a new dimension to the ever expanding field of Spine Surgery with sound knowledge, a good clinical acumen and irrefutable skills. With over 6000 surgeries under his belt, he is changing the landscape of Spine Surgeries through his commitment and expertise in performing the following procedures:
- Micro lumbar discectomy.
- Pedicle screw instrumentation of dorsal and lumbar spine.
- Pedicle screw and lateral mass screw instrumentation of cervical spine.
- Posterior instrumentation of C1-C2.
- Minimally invasive posterior instrumentation of dorsal and lumbar spine.
- Minimally invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF).
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Interbody Cage Instrumentation.
- Corpectomy and anterior cervical plating.
- Cervical Laminoplasty.
- Anterior screw instrumentation of C2.
- Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy (PSO) of dorsal spine.
- Transpedicular Decompression of TB spine.
- Degenerative and Idiopathic Scoliosis.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Leg, knee and calf muscles discomfort
- Weakness of bilateral lower limb
- Pain running down the legs
- Scoliosis, kyphosis
- Spinal fusion
- Cervical spondylosis
We are an NABH accredited health advisory firm that helps critically ill patients seeking quality healthcare. Patient well-being is our priority. We do not represent any particular hospital, but work independently to provide a prospective patient with personalized advice and support and maintain strict confidentiality.
We specialize in handling complex and critical cases, including those rejected by internationally reputed healthcare institutions, and take pride and inspiration from the remarkable medical outcomes of our patients post treatment.
HTW handpicks the best doctors & teams from hospitals of international repute. Our patients can rest assured that they are in very capable hands. “Let’s get you better” is our dictum and in all simplicity, this is exactly what drives us to do what we do.
Our Camp Experiences across the World
Ophthalmology Surgical Camp
Paediatric Cardiac Surgery Camp
Plastics Surgery Camp Iraq
OPD in Kenya